The module is based on the previous version of EUR-Lex and will be updated.
This e-learning module provides search tips that will enable you to make the most of EUR-Lex.
You can work through the 2-hour module in chunks, or in one go if you prefer. Follow the menu - or just go straight to the topics most relevant to you.
All videos can be played full screen. Click on the 'maximise' button to expand them.
Test what you've learned by taking our fun quizzes.
The module focuses on:
- finding EU law through ‘Quick search’, ‘Advanced search’ and ‘Find results by’ search options on the EUR-Lex homepage
- discovering ways to edit and refine your searches
- accessing documents in multiple languages, and finding legal information about documents and legislative procedures
- accessing the Official Journal, preparatory acts and EU case-law
- understanding EUR-Lex's content and structure, including how to form CELEX numbers
- browsing EU law through the directories of legislation and EuroVoc
- pointing out the advantages of being a EUR-Lex registered user.
Give us your opinion on this e-learning and fill out our feedback survey