Discover the latest developments on the EUR-Lex website: 02/2018
Here are the latest improvements and corrections:
- The value 'no longer in force' is now enriched with the date of end of validity and a reference to the repealing act.
- The value 'not yet in force' is now enriched with the date of effect.
- The relationships between proposals and adopted acts are now more clearly displayed.
- In the 'Related documents' heading of 'Relationship between documents', documents are now displayed in chronological order.
- Hyperlinks have been added behind the CELEX numbers present in annotations.
Internal Commission procedures
The internal procedure view now includes the following metadata in the 'Planning' workflow:
- 'Initiative summary' - a short description of the initiative of maximum 500 characters.
- 'EuroVoc thesaurus' - a number of keywords describing the policy domain of the initiative.
- 'Planned adoption period' - the period within which the Commission plans to adopt the upcoming act.
- The statistics on legal acts page has been revamped to offer more comprehensive and better structured information.
- Tooltips have been made accessible for 'keyboard only' users.
- Visibility of keyboard focus indicators has been increased.
Both improvements are aimed at making it easier for users relying on the use of the keyboard rather than mouse for navigating on the site.
- MT@EC, the machine translation tool of the European Commission, has been implemented in order to allow for the translation of titles of national transposition measures. The tool is available both from the country table in the 'National transposition' tab of directives and from the notice page of every national measure published on EUR-Lex.
Contact us if you have any feedback or questions about these changes.