Discover the latest developments on the EUR-Lex website: 03/2015
In March 2015 a new version of the website went online. It includes a number of improvements and corrections. The main changes are:
- Restructuring of the search elements on the homepage :
- The ‘quick search’ box is moved to the central part of the homepage. Quick search allows you to look for any words, phrases or numbers in free text, for Celex numbers and for descriptors (such as Eurovoc descriptors or classification codes).
- The ‘Find results by’ area allows you to quickly find documents by document or Celex number.
These changes increase the visibility of the most-used search fields.
Various tooltips give hints on how to use these search options. For more information, consult the help chapter on search.
- Correction of errors in the links between consolidated versions and their basic acts.
- All documents amending or based on a specific document, and all EU case law referring to it, are included in the search activated by the ‘Select all documents mentioning this document’ link in the ‘Linked documents’ tab.
- A new ‘Display all documents published in this Official Journal’ link is added to the OJ tables of contents. Clicking on this link brings you to a result list containing all documents published in a specific OJ.
Contact us if you have any feedback or questions about these changes.