This is an alphanumeric field. Enter here a word or a combination of words to be looked for in the full text of the documents of the Greek official gazette.
- The search terms must be entered in Greek. If you can not read Greek, please use EUROVOC in order to get the word(s) in Greek.
- Do not enter nouns and adjectives in the plural, or use conjugated forms of verbs; the targeted search engine will find a word in all its various forms.
- There is no point in entering articles, prepositions etc.
The official electronic format of Official Gazette is PDF.
TXT format is given as result, only when using Word(s) in the text as criterion in search form. TXT is the text content of gazette, in readable format, in which are highlighted in yellow the words identified by the search.
The different types of documents are grouped in Series. In order to see which types of documents each Series contains, please read About the national database.
Select the desired series from the drop-down menu by clicking on the downward arrow beside the corresponding box.
Be aware that you have to combine this search criterion with Date document signed criterion, in order to get results.
The "Official Gazette" is published in the following series, based on content themes:
- First Series (A)
- Second Series (Β)
- Third Series (Γ)
- Fourth Series (Δ)
- Series of Expropriations and Town Planning Affairs (Α.Α.Π.)
- Series of Employees appointed in Special Positions and Administration Organs of the Public and the Broader Public Sector (Υ.Ο.Δ.Δ.)
- Series of SA Companies – Limited Liability Companies and General Commercial Records (Α.Ε. - Ε.Π.Ε. και Γ.Ε.ΜΗ.).
- Series of Commercial and Industrial Ownership (Δ.Ε.Β.Ι.)
- Series of Proclamations called by the Supreme Council of Personnel Selection (Α.Σ.Ε.Π.)
- Series of Tenders for Public Contracts (Δ.Δ.Σ.)
- Series of the Supreme Court (Α.ΕΙ.Δ)
- Series of finance of Political Parties and Political Coalitions (Ο.Π.Κ.)
Each document receives a document number (protocol number by National Printing Office) and then it is sorted in the corresponding Series Name and Series Number according its date.
This is the official date where the Series number gets the approval from General Secretary of Greek Goverment to be published.