Enlargement 2013: Croatia
In preparation for the accession of the Republic of Croatia to the European Union, secondary legislation in force at the date of accession is being translated into Croatian and will gradually be published in the Special edition of the Official Journal of the European Union. en hr
Authentic electronic Official Journal
The electronic Official Journal of the European Union will be authentic and have legal effect from 1 July 2013, thanks to a new Council Regulation (No 216/2013 of 7 March 2013). Via EUR-Lex you will be able to access the OJ and verify its authenticity.
Discover the new EUR-Lex:
- Major EUR-Lex update
Stability of links and consequences for applications based on the site. Please contact us if you use our data for automatic processing.
- EUR-Lex will soon change; to stay informed, leave us your contact details.
- 14/05/2013: 2013/C 135/01: Report on budgetary and financial management for 2012 pdf
- 09/05/2013: Commission Implementing Regulation (EU) No 390/2013 of 3 May 2013 laying down a performance scheme for air navigation services and network functions (Text with EEA relevance) pdf
- 09/05/2013: Commission Implementing Regulation (EU) No 391/2013 of 3 May 2013 laying down a common charging scheme for air navigation services (Text with EEA relevance) pdf
- 26/04/2013: Proposal for a DIRECTIVE OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL on measures facilitating the exercise of rights conferred on workers in the context of freedom of movement for workers html pdf