- Availability of the 2007 Special Edition : A large number of PDF files of the 2007 Special Edition of the Official Journal in Bulgarian and Romanian is now available on EUR-Lex. Currently, 11.685 files are available in Bulgarian, 12.731 files in Romanian.
- Search by natural number for SEC documents and national implementing measures : EUR-Lex now offers the possibility of performing searches based on natural number of documents also for SEC documents and national implementing measures .
- Permanent links for notices : Bibliographic notices can now be bookmarked by clicking on "Permanent link" on the yellow bar.
Let's take the example of document 32007R1371. Visualizing the bibliographic notice will show you the following screen:
You have two possibilities to use this new functionality:
- either you right click "permanent link" and choose "Add to favorites" in the drop-down menu - you will have to adapt the name of the favorite yourself;
- or you left click on the "permanent link" and you will see your screen changing. In fact this action will execute all the commands of the yellow bar, that is display the complementary data of the document and change the URL of the page so that it can be bookmarked. Simply add it to your favorites by the procedure requested by your browser. The proposed name of the bookmark will already be filled in with the document number.