Title (search limited to document titles)
Title and text (Full text search)
Guidelines for good results
- To widen the search for a term or a date use the symbols ? or *. ? replaces one character, * replaces 0 to n characters. These two symbols can only be used in the middle or at the end of the searched word, never at the beginning.
Example: t?ansport* will find transportation, transporting, etc.
- A search term can be a single word or a string of words.
- Use a comma ‘,’ between the terms or expressions in a search to get the documents that contain at least one of those terms or expressions.
Example: transport, energy returns documents that contain either the word ‘transport’, the word ‘energy’ or both of these words.
- Use WITH to restrict the search to documents that contain all the terms or expressions specified.
Example: transport WITH energy restricts the search to documents that contain both these terms.
- Use EXCEPT to exclude from the search documents that contain certain words.
Example: transport EXCEPT energy allows the documents to be found that contain the word ‘transport’ but not the word ‘energy’.