Commission Decision of 13 February 2013 on the appointment of members of the Committee of Senior Labour Inspectors for a new term of office
OJ C 43, 15.2.2013, p. 24–25 (BG, ES, CS, DA, DE, ET, EL, EN, FR, IT, LV, LT, HU, MT, NL, PL, PT, RO, SK, SL, FI, SV)
BG CS DA DE EL EN ES ET FI FR HU IT LT LV MT NL PL PT RO SK SL SV
|Bilingual display: BG CS DA DE EL EN ES ET FI FR HU IT LT LV MT NL PL PT RO SK SL SV|
of 13 February 2013
on the appointment of members of the Committee of Senior Labour Inspectors for a new term of office
THE EUROPEAN COMMISSION,
Having regard to the Treaty on the Functioning of the European Union,
Having regard to Commission Decision 95/319/EC of 12 July 1995 setting up a Committee of Senior Labour Inspectors , and in particular Article 5 thereof,
Having regard to the names of nominees submitted by the Member States,
(1) Article 5(1) of Decision 95/319/EC provides that the Committee shall comprise one full member per Member State and that one alternate member may be appointed for each full member.
(2) Article 5(2) of that Decision provides that the full and alternate members of the Committee shall be appointed by the Commission on a proposal by the Member State.
(3) Article 5(3) of that Decision provides that the term of office of the members of the Committee shall be three years and that their appointment shall be renewable.
(4) The Committee's previous term of office ends on 31 December 2012.
(5) The Commission has consequently to appoint the members of this Committee on the basis of the proposals by the Member States for a period of three years,
HAS ADOPTED THIS DECISION:
1. The persons named in the Annex to this Decision are appointed as full and alternate members of the Committee of Senior Labour Inspectors for a period of three years from 1 January 2013 to 31 December 2015.
2. The list of the members shall be published in the Official Journal of the European Union for information purposes.
This Decision shall enter into force on the day following that of its publication in the Official Journal of the European Union.
Done at Brussels, 13 February 2013.
For the Commission
José Manuel Barroso
 OJ L 188, 9.8.1995, p. 11.
Member State | Full member | Alternate member |
Belgium | Mr Paul TOUSSEYN | Mr Michel ASEGLIO |
Bulgaria | Ms Rumyana MIHAYLOVA | Ms Irena DIMITROVA |
Czech Republic | Mr Rudolf HAHN | Mr Jaromir ELBEL |
Denmark | Mr Jens JENSEN | Mrs Annemarie KNUDSEN |
Germany | Mr Kai SCHÄFER | Mr Ernst-Friedrich PERNACK |
Estonia | Mr Herko SUNTS | Mr Rein REISBERG |
Ireland | Mr Brian HIGGISSON | Mr Martin O'HALLORAN |
Greece | Mr Alexandros KARAGEORGIOU | Mr Nicholaos SARAFOPOULOS |
Spain | Mr José Ignacio SACRISTÁN ENCISO | Ms Graciela DE ANDRÉS NOVO |
France | Mr Yves CALVEZ | Ms Jessy PRETTO |
Italy | Mr Paolo PENNESI | Mr Mariano MARTONE |
Cyprus | Mr Anastasios YIANNAKI | Mr Aristodemos ECONOMIDES |
Latvia | Mr Renars LUSIS | Ms Linda MATISĀNE |
Lithuania | Mr Vilius MACIULAITIS | Mr Gintaras CEPAS |
Luxembourg | Mr Paul WEBER | Mr Robert HUBERTY |
Hungary | Mr Róbert KOMÁROMI | Mrs Katalin BALOGH |
Malta | Mr Mark GAUCI | Mr Vincent ATTARD |
Netherlands | Mr Jan VAN DEN BOS | Mrs M.A. ZUURBIER (Marga) |
Austria | Mrs Gertrud BREINDL | Mr Josef KERSCHHAGL |
Poland | Ms Iwona HICKIEWICZ | Ms Małgorzata KWIATKOWSKA |
Portugal | Mr José Luís FORTE | Ms Cristina Maria GONÇALVES RODRIGUES |
Romania | Mr Ciprian Giorgian DRAGOMIR | Ms Flavia Iustina BOSNARI |
Slovenia | Mr Franc RANČIGAJ | Mr Slavko KRIŠTOFELC |
Slovak Republic | Mr Andrej GMITTER | Mr Bartolomej DOROV |
Finland | Mr Leo SUOMAA | Mr Markku MARJAMÄKI |
Sweden | Mr Mikael SJÖBERG | Mr Bernt NILSSON |
United Kingdom | Mr David ASHTON | Mr Kevin MYERS |