Commission Directive 2004/112/EC of 13 December 2004 adapting to technical progress Council Directive 95/50/EC on uniform procedures for checks on the transport of dangerous goods by roadText with EEA relevance
OJ L 367, 14.12.2004, p. 23–28 (ES, CS, DA, DE, ET, EL, EN, FR, IT, LV, LT, HU, NL, PL, PT, SK, SL, FI, SV)
OJ L 338M , 17.12.2008, p. 68–75 (MT)
Special edition in Bulgarian: Chapter 07 Volume 14 P. 180 - 185
Special edition in Romanian: Chapter 07 Volume 14 P. 180 - 185
CS DA DE EL EN ES ET FI FR HU IT LT LV NL PL PT SK SL SV
|Bilingual display: BG CS DA DE EL EN ES ET FI FR HU IT LT LV NL PL PT RO SK SL SV|
Commission Directive 2004/112/EC
of 13 December 2004
adapting to technical progress Council Directive 95/50/EC on uniform procedures for checks on the transport of dangerous goods by road
(Text with EEA relevance)
THE COMMISSION OF THE EUROPEAN COMMUNITIES,
Having regard to the Treaty establishing the European Community,
Having regard to Council Directive 95/50/EC of 6 October 1995 on uniform procedures for checks on the transport of dangerous goods by road  and in particular Article 9a thereof,
(1) Council Directive 94/55/EC of 21 November 1994 on the approximation of the laws of the Member States with regard to the transport of dangerous goods by road  laid down uniform rules for the transportation of dangerous goods in the Community.
(2) The Annexes to Directive 95/50/EC are related to the Annexes to Directive 94/55/EC. Adaptation to scientific and technical progress of the Annexes to Directive 94/55/EC may have an effect on the Annexes to Directive 95/50/EC.
(3) In order to take into account Commission Directive 2003/28/EC of 7 April 2003 adapting for the fourth time to technical progress Council Directive 94/55/EC on the approximation of the laws of the Member States with regard to the transport of dangerous goods by road, the Annexes to Directive 95/50/EC should be amended.
(4) The measures provided for in this Directive are in accordance with the opinion of the Committee on the transport of dangerous goods set up by Directive 94/55/EC,
HAS ADOPTED THIS DIRECTIVE:
Directive 95/50/EC is hereby amended as follows:
Annexes I, II and III are replaced by Annexes I, II and III to this Directive.
1. Member States shall bring into force the laws, regulations and administrative provisions necessary to comply with this Directive no later than one year after its publication. They shall forthwith communicate to the Commission the text of those provisions and a correlation table between those provisions and this Directive.
When Member States adopt those provisions, they shall contain a reference to this Directive or be accompanied by such a reference on the occasion of their official publication. Member States shall determine how such reference is to be made.
2. Member States shall communicate to the Commission the text of the main provisions of national law which they adopt in the field covered by this Directive.
This Directive shall enter into force on the twentieth day following its publication in the Official Journal of the European Union.
This Directive is addressed to the Member States.
Done at Brussels, 13 December 2004.
For the Commission
Member of the Commission
 OJ L 249, 17.10.1995, p. 35. Directive as amended by Directive 2001/26/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council (OJ L 168, 23.6.2001, p. 23).
 OJ L 319, 12.12.1994, p. 7. Directive as last amended by Commission Directive 2003/28/EC (OJ L 90, 8.4.2003, p. 45).
+++++ ANNEX 1 +++++
+++++ ANNEX 2 +++++
+++++ ANNEX 3 +++++