Act concerning the conditions of accession of the Czech Republic, the Republic of Estonia, the Republic of Cyprus, the Republic of Latvia, the Republic of Lithuania, the Republic of Hungary, the Republic of Malta, the Republic of Poland, the Republic of Slovenia and the Slovak Republic and the adjustments to the Treaties on which the European Union is founded - Annex II: List referred to in Article 20 of the Act of Accession - 2. Freedom of movement for persons - C. Mutual recognition of professional qualifications - II. Legal professions
OJ L 236, 23.9.2003, p. 257–258 (BG, ES, CS, DA, DE, ET, EL, EN, FR, GA, IT, LV, LT, HU, MT, NL, PL, PT, RO, SK, SL, FI, SV)
|Bilingual display: BG CS DA DE EL EN ES ET FI FR GA HU IT LT LV MT NL PL PT RO SK SL SV|
II. LEGAL PROFESSIONS
1. 31977 L 0249: Council Directive 77/249/EEC of 22 March 1977 to facilitate the effective exercise by lawyers of freedom to provide services (OJ L 78, 26.3.1977, p. 17), as amended by:
- 11979 H: Act concerning the conditions of accession and the adjustments to the Treaties — Accession of the Hellenic Republic (OJ L 291, 19.11.1979, p. 17),
- 11985 I: Act concerning the conditions of accession and the adjustments to the Treaties — Accession of the Kingdom of Spain and the Portuguese Republic (OJ L 302, 15.11.1985, p. 23),
- 11994 N: Act concerning the conditions of accession and adjustments to the Treaties — Accession of the Republic of Austria, the Republic of Finland and the Kingdom of Sweden (OJ C 241, 29.8.1994, p. 21),
In Article 1(2), the following is added:
"Czech Republic | Advokát |
Estonia | Vandeadvokaat |
Cyprus | Δικηγόρος |
Latvia | Zvērināts advokāts |
Lithuania | Advokatas |
Hungary | Ügyvéd |
Malta | Avukat/Prokuratur Legali |
Poland | Adwokat/Radca prawny |
Slovenia | Odvetnik/Odvetnica |
Slovakia | Advokát/Komerčný právnik" |
2. 31998 L 0005: Directive 98/5/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 16 February 1998 to facilitate practice of the profession of lawyer on a permanent basis in a Member State other than that in which the qualification was obtained (OJ L 77, 14.3.1998, p. 36).
In Article 1(2)(a), the following is inserted between the entries for Belgium and Denmark:
"Czech Republic Advokát"
and, between the entries for Germany and Greece:
and, between the entries for Italy and Luxembourg:
Latvia Zvērināts advokāts
and, between the entries for Luxembourg and the Netherlands:
Malta Avukat/Prokuratur Legali"
and, between the entries for Austria and Portugal:
"Poland Adwokat/Radca prawny"
and, between the entries for Portugal and Finland:
Slovakia Advokát/Komerčný právnik"